Fitness freaks welcome.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

My new plan!

Everytime I need to go take a break from the children, I brought my own food. I brought my own 100-Calorie Snack Pack (peanut butter cookies, for my sweet tooth) and two bottles of water. Maybe I'll also bring my own healthy snacks for everyone?

Daily Workout

Need to... ohm.. work on my... ohm.. flexibility..
http://www.prevention.com/article/0,5778,s1-2-92-745-4754-1,00.html

Daily Tidbits

It's in: studies have shown that resistance training are one of the most effective ways to tone tummy flab in women, in comparison to men. The men and women had both increased their strength by about 15 and 16 percent and had lost about 4.4 pounds of body fat. But in comparison to the looks of the midsection, the girls definitely won. Sorry guys, but women can be better at some stuff!

No comments: