Fitness freaks welcome.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Vegged, again, but worked on some things.

Laid around the house. Again. Today. But I did work on a few things, namely for all you readers. I am currently in the process of creating a regular podcast for you guys, so expect that in a week or two on iTunes. Once it's released, I will tell you about on this blog. It has the same name as this blog, too (for the naive: Fat Free and Fit).

Daily Workout

Download Prevention Magazine's free podcast, 'Walking Programs: Interval Walks at All Levels". It ain't half bad.

Or, you can also try some lessons in a sport you're interested in. I am taking an hour long horseback riding lesson today, and no it is not just walking around a trail. I'm walking, trotting, cantering and jumping, and if that ain't a workout, I don't know what is!

Daily Tidbits

After a long, hard workout in the sun, you often feel dehydrated and tired, right? Replenish body fluids and energy with fruit like grapes, watermelon, cantaloupe and honeydew.

No comments: